Friday 28 December 2007

First post - drum roll please... Jim, drum roll please...Is this thing on?!?

Dave here,
Welcome to the 40 Thieves official blog! As we near the end of 2007, this is our first blog posting and, serendipitously, the last post of the year. Unless I post again in the next couple days. Or someone else posts a comment. So really this could end up being meaningless ramblings. Which could be the theme of this whole silly enterprise! Or at least the beginning of a race to see who has the first last post of the year. I can't wait to see who wins! I can barely stand the anticipation! I wonder when it will end?!?

2 comments:

Rich said...

My husband and I met at a 40 Thieves show 2 years ago. It was the perfect band and the perfect setting in which to meet the perfect man. I do recommend choosing your mate from among the fans of this band. A good bunch of good-looking, hard working men. I can vouch for that. And I can also mention, if you don't mind my saying so, the lady fans are quite the catches, too. And we mostly have big boobies.
Cecelia in Houston

40 Thieves said...

Hey, thanks, Cecelia! You are as fortunate as you are observant. So glad we could be your romantic catalyst. Come see us again the next time you're looking to marry!